Ad Block detected  

Welcome To The Home Of
AspectModding

Extra discount

• Chaotic360 sales are now on
  • 20$ For lifetime premium 
  • Limited time only

AspectModding is currently under maintenance if you discover any bugs and/or errors report them to a member of staff  right away!

To become a beta tester of Chaotic360 Remastered V3.0.0 Message ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz or ZZ9 x iCalZz

• Announcements

• ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Chaotic360 Beta Version is now available   12/16/17

If you are interested in becoming one of our beta testers  you will need the following. Access to Xbox live Have Xbox Live Gold  Have all of the Call Of Duties Ban Bypasses  If you have all of what's needed, then you are one step closer to becoming a Beta Tester, Once you are a Beta Tester you job will be testing all of the options of Chaotic360 old and new, and reporting back anything you believe that could be fixed or improved, this includes slow performance, fatal crashes, console freezing, spelling mistakes etc.  
Chr0nicxHack3r

Issue causing it to crash

I dont know if anyone else if having this issue but for some reason when ever I sign in the box disappears and about a minuete later it crashes. Is anyone elses having this issue? I tried redownloading the update and unzipping it again but that did not work. When i click the debug and then close the settings its saying something about saving changes to Chaotic360.sln* can anyone help me?

16 hours ago, Chr0nicxHack3r said:

I dont know if anyone else if having this issue but for some reason when ever I sign in the box disappears and about a minuete later it crashes. Is anyone elses having this issue? I tried redownloading the update and unzipping it again but that did not work. When i click the debug and then close the settings its saying something about saving changes to Chaotic360.sln* can anyone help me?

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you're experiencing some issues, please can you provide me with just a little more information to work with.

1) How long have you been receiving this issue.

2) Please make sure you've got a console set as default inside SDK ( Xbox 360 Neighborhood )

3) What Operation system are you running!

1. It actually just started happening within the last couple of days its always worked for me before.

2. My console is set to my deafault in SDK

3. Im running on windows 10

I have never had any issues with this program before until a couple days ago. Ive sent a bunch of info to ZZ9 on TTG and hoping to hear back soon but if you might be able to help me to i would appriciate it!

On 10/02/2018 at 10:53 AM, Chr0nicxHack3r said:

1. It actually just started happening within the last couple of days its always worked for me before.

2. My console is set to my deafault in SDK

3. Im running on windows 10

I have never had any issues with this program before until a couple days ago. Ive sent a bunch of info to ZZ9 on TTG and hoping to hear back soon but if you might be able to help me to i would appriciate it!

Thank you for your response, please join our Discord server so we can keep in contact and get this problem resolved! 

https://discord.gg/CzYbgqc